Why might someone want to use Skype for hypnosis sessions? Skype is an easy way for you to get a hypnosis session if you are not local or if you have a busy schedule. A lot of our clients like to use Skype for a follow-up session. In a very straightforward way, hypnosis can be done in pretty much any setting. The main thing that is important is that the person being hypnotized is in a comfortable setting where they can receive directions from the hypnotist.
- Call us at (208) 440-3306 for a free, no obligation screening.
- Once we have had a chance to speak, we’ll setup a test call to make sure everything is working properly from a technical standpoint.
- Clients must pay for sessions up front at the time of scheduling via PayPal.
- A good quality headset with microphone. We recommend noise cancelling headphones.
- A reliable internet connection. At least a DSL or Cable internet connection. We will test this prior to our session.
- A good external Webcam. Most laptops come with good webcams, which will be acceptable. Just make sure that you are able to see the hypnotist not only during the test call, but during the Skype session.
We want you to have a wonderful experience. We have found that in order to have a good hypnosis session on Skype, a few simple tools and standards go a long way.